Looking for Reliable Suppliers of Edible Salt
This is the right place to Look for of Edible Salt Manufacturers !
- Edible-salt.com is a conglomeration of manufacturers and exporters of high quality edible salt, sea salt, dry salt, crushed salt, industrial salt, free flow iodised salt, pdv salt, rock salt etc.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/exporter of edible salt - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerned manufacturers and exporters of edible salt - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian manufacturers and exporters - edible-salt.com is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
We understand your requirement and special features of your country, so much so that high quality products are supplied in a variety of forms - wholesale pack, individual branded pack, bulk sale or any other form as specified by you.
Sea salt constitutes about 70% of the total salt production in the country. Salt manufacturing activities are carried out in the coastal states of Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Orissa, West Bengal Goa and hinter land State of Rajasthan. Among these States only Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan produces salt surplus to their requirement. These three states produce about 70%, 15% and 12% respectively of the total salt produced in the country and cater to the requirement of all the salt deficit and non-salt producing states
Private sector plays a dominant role contributing over 95% of the salt production, while the public sector contributes about 2-3%. The co-operative sector contributes about 8% whereas the small-scale sector (less than 10 acres) accounts for nearly 40% of the total salt production in the country.
Competitive price is assured as you are interacting with multiple sellers - members of the conglomeration will compete with each other to give you the best possible price - significantly reducing your sourcing time and effort.